This is a remote position.
Grow your career with Australia's largest training resources provider
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Great career progression in a rapidly expanding company
- Enjoy the convenience of Australian hours – no night shift and weekend work
Training Resources Group is a B2B group of 5 companies that develop & provide Vocational Education & Training (VET) learning resources to the Australian VET sector. As the market leader in providing these resources in Australia, we focus on creating an exceptional experience for our clients through high quality products, exceptional customer service & support.
About The Role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will work closely with our Marketing Coordinator under the Marketing Department.
You will be responsible for marketing administrative tasks & assisting with the development & distribution of our marketing initiatives.
- Assist with setting up and maintaining projects in project management software (Zoho Projects)
- Investigate, collate and report findings from market research & industry updates
- Assisting in the development and distribution of our marketing initiatives
- Update & maintain our marketing documents & organize the files in our marketing library
- Take on ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Marketing Manager or assist the Marketing Coordinator with their projects
Requirements Role Responsibilities
- 1 year of experience in marketing/administration or relevant roles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficient in managing spreadsheets using more advanced formulas (e.g. VLOOKUPS) and/or Pivot Tables
- Strong administration & project management skills
Benefits WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM working hours
- No night shifts & weekend work
- Fast career growth & development with our internal promotion
- Loyalty incentives up to PHP 10,000 salary increase
- PHP 100,000 medical coverage of 2 dependents
- Virtual games and events
- Island and other retreats