Brief Job Description:
As a growing youth-led tech social enterprise, we are committed to an employee-orientated, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and on-going development of the company. You will get to work directly with the Marketing Manager and implement suggestions for improvement and ideas.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Marketing project management on social media platforms, website and email newsletters
2) Branding strategy development
3) Monitor analytics, evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and generate online reports.
4) Active participation in the end to end process including pitch preparation, content creation, data analysis, and project management
5) Identify opportunities for participation in external events to provide support in planning and execution of internal and external events and customer outreach/engagement activities
Learning Objectives & Outcomes
1) Develop soft skills on how to communicate with different stakeholders
2) Gain experience, knowledge and skills in real marketing and advertising
3) Develop an aptitude to execute essential digital marketing techniques.
Minimum Qualification Required for Role
Requirements (if any):