Lennor Metier is hiring for an experienced Marketing Research Analyst to join a market research company. As a market researcher, you will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
What To Expect From The Role
- Gather information on customers, competitors, and the marketplace, then turn it into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using current and old techniques to collect it
- Understand corporate objectives and create surveys to find prospective consumers' preferences
- Conduct a valid and trustworthy SWOT analysis of market research
- Analyze information, write reports, and offer recommendations
- Conduct online market research and add the results to databases.
- Supervise comparative study of various competitors' market offers, including market trends, pricing/business models, sales, and operational procedures.
- Evaluate program methodology and essential data to verify that data on releases is accurate and that the angle of the release is correct.
- Stay up to date on market trends and other parties' research and put best practices into practice.
What You’ll Need
- BS degree in Statistics, Marketing, or related field
- 2-3 years of Market Research Analysis experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of raw data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS, or similar), databases, and MS Office
- Search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc.)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modeling, and mining
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Flexibility with work schedule
- Have own tools (laptop/desktop, fast internet connection- minimum 10MBPS)
Shift: Shifting Schedule
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!