Summary of Roles and Responsibilities:
Manufacturing Test Engineer will perform various tasks in support of production test, contract manufacturing production floor infrastructure and capacity planning. The candidate will possess a thorough understanding of test process methodologies, new product introduction and related support functions within Operations, not limited to the followings:
- BOM structuring, ECO reviews/disposition.
- Ideal candidate will be proficient in the use of Agile (Juniper BOM system) and familiar with new product introduction practices.
- Production ECO disposition and assist with implementation.
- Contract manufacturing facilities coordination, test capacity planning and product introduction.
- Complex system manufacturing and test processes.
- Documenting test process instructions from system/board functional test through shipment.
- Proficient in the creation and release of CM/ODM training documentation.
- Training of CM/ODM personnel in the areas of system level assembly and test.
- All system level processes: assembly, tests, and debug support.
- Test/Assembly process support: test code verification, test automation, bug reporting, test process improvements and cost reductions.
- Support Configure to order system (CTO) sales orders and build to stock configuration requirements and concepts.
- Label design review and implementation
- Strong proponent to review test data analysis driving yield improvements and cycle time reductions.
- Support Quality Engineering with product/process issues.
- Drive/audit Contract Manufacturers for production line maintenance.
- Requires a BS (EE or IE), or equivalent, and a minimum of 8 years Manufacturing, or Test Engineering, experience in a systems or Contract Manufacturing environment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Bi-lingual skills highly desirable.
- Highly motivated self-starter who performs well with minimal supervision.
- Work at CM/ODM onsite office.
- Travel is required through Asia and North America.