About the Company
Alpha Lion Holdings builds mission-driven ecommerce brands, with a focus on serving both end customers and businesses. Our product brands mostly fall into the sustainability, natural, and eco-friendly industries. We work with global suppliers all around the world.
Alpha Lion Holdings is a small, but quickly growing company. Our team’s headcount has swelled from 4 to 22 in the last two years. We have team members in four countries – USA, Philippines, Vietnam, and Bangladesh.
We’re in the midst of fast growth, hiring, and brand expansion. We’re seeking to hire a remote full-time Manager of Data Analytics to help with data and marketing analysis of our brands.
About The Role
As a Manager of Data Analytics with Alpha Lion Holdings, you will make it possible for us to create, expand, and improve product marketing in an organized, strategic, and professional manner. You will work on cross-functional projects aimed at branching into new product segments and improving existing ones. You will help execute data analysis and organization to support product and brand expansions. You will play an integral part in driving continued growth and revenue of the brands through digital marketing efforts. Our Manager of Data Analytics is in charge of adding and managing product listings in different eCommerce platforms, processing order transactions, performing market research, conducting competitor analysis, developing and maintaining reports and other ad hoc tasks. We’re looking for a Manager of Data Analytics passionate about developing brands from conception through execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
Your Day-to-Day Will Involve
- Listing products in different eCommerce platforms
- Working with the Marketing, Sourcing and Creative teams to add needed products, content and creatives
- Developing, running, testing and analyzing digital ad campaigns and identifying opportunities to increase performance
- Creating data visualizations and campaign/website performance reports
- Managing order transactions by communicating with suppliers and customers
- Working closely with SEO to support their on-site and off-site strategies
- Implementing different marketing strategies which includes influencer, publisher and PR outreach and affiliate marketing
- Monitoring and keeping up-to-date with digital media and marketing trends.
- Other ad-hoc tasks which includes but not limited to fixing errors on website, replying to inquiries, updating inventory and others.
Some Things We Consider Critical For This Role
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4+ years working experience in an Analytical role
- Advanced Excel Skills with experience in creating and maintaining Excel reports
- Comfortable collaborating with teammates and other divisions within an organization
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Competitive spirit and a desire to contribute to the success of the brands
- Willingness to learn new digital skills for the brands’ success
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Can work in Pacific Standard Time (Philippine Graveyard Shift)
- Experience working for an eCommerce business or Marketing Agency
- Experience in Google/Facebook Ads, Amazon PPC, SEO, product sourcing and dropshipping services
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing strategies across different platforms
- Knowledge of Amazon, Shopify, and other eCommerce platforms
Feeling ready to commit 100% to helping us build great brands? We’d love to have you apply even if you’re not positive you meet every requirement posted above.
We’re looking for entrepreneurial people hungry for the responsibility and opportunity to take on a role in a rapidly evolving company with big goals.
Feel you’re overqualified for the position? We’d love to hear from you, too.