Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
- Complies with established job safety practices, policies and procedures a specified in plant and corporate directives for the safe performance of the work assignment.
- Conducts inspection of in process materials and in process and finished product.
- Responsible for supplies, material, and parts required for assigned area.
- Performs record keeping duties as required under the direction of management.
- Accesses, inputs, and retrieves information from the computer.
- Supplies and maintains required hand tools.
- Performs clean-up, painting, and housekeeping duties.
- May performs various lab chemical function for assigned area.
- Initiates, reviews, and follows all standard operating procedures (SOPs) for area of responsibility.
- Required to work assigned schedules or shifts, rotating days and nights, Monday through Sunday, working hours may vary as specified by management.
- Diploma in Chemistry or related field
- Job-related experience for 2 years minimum.
- Working knowledge of the following areas: basic knowledge of environment regulations: knowledge of chemicals, oils, soluble oil compounds, water treatment process techniques, and /or chemical related manufacturing operations; nomenclature of all assigned equipment and products.
- Ability to apply standard evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard chemical process techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Maintain an awareness and complies with hazardous waste management and other environmental management requirements in the workplace by attending scheduled training sessions.
- Thorough understanding of the operating principles of all assigned equipment.
- Fluency in Myanmar language.
- Able to work in a team
Ball Corporation are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively encourage applications from everybody, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, faith, ability, or orientation.