Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Responsibilities：
- Understand the company’s strategy well, provide in-depth industry analysis and capital allocation to drive the company’s growth;
- Perform research and analysis on the sectors and / or verticals of the team’s focus;
- Execute the investment deals, by evaluating the target’s fundamentals, conducting term negotiations& due diligence, and managing the post-transactions integration/exits, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or above in any related field;
- Passionate about blockchain/cryptocurrencies and desire to leverage capital and technology to change the world;
- 1-6 years of relevant work experience in venture capital, investment banking or startups;
- Fluent in Mandarin (both verbal and written) is a plus;
- Solid written and analytical skills for research and deal execution;
- Work well as a team player and be highly self-driven.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire