- Lead the team launching the Vietnamese market - localizing customer communication and adapting internal processes
- Create and execute a business plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base
- Generate leads from presentation events and networking events independently and take it to closure
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas
- Proactively take care of potential and active customers (parents & students), ensuring they are happy with classes and services or offer additional services and upgrade their subscription
- Respond to all inquiries coming from your customers (technical issues, billing requests, tutor change, additional subjects…) - all via WhatsApp, calls & e-mails
- Assemble a great team that can drive sales, onboard and train new colleagues
- Create sales tools and presentations and demonstrate how to close deals with the consultative approach
- Play a key role in building reputation capital by taking part in events offering our leadership in education
- Develop a strong understanding of customers' specific decision-making and purchasing process, understanding their business needs and objectives
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, government policies and competitors
Hands-on mentality: You show a high degree of initiative and responsibility and quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks. Multitasking is also not a foreign word to you.
All-rounder: You are enthusiastic about our product, you quickly learn the necessary hard facts and convince with your authenticity and your negotiation skills
Communicative: You like to communicate and you can put yourself in the shoes of every customer and you will patiently find the right solution for every problem and thus put a smile on our customers’ faces
Organizational talent: You know how to structure yourself and keep a cool head and an overview even in stressful moments
Autonomous Self-Starter: You work with considerably autonomy but also work well with a remote team. You don’t wait for things to happen, you make things happen.
Multilingual: You can speak Chinese, Vietnamese, and English at C1 level.
Business Acumen: 5 years+ significant background in business development, sales or account management in/with local or global corporations preferably in the education technology
- Extensive leadership experience, handling large & growing teams in the Ed Tech field
- Strong motivation to win customers and cement the position of the company in your market Local & Industry network a massive plus
- Strategic & business analytics a massive plus
- We offer a unique opportunity to be a pioneer of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An exciting and flexible start up atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues
- Flexible working hours, remote work 100%.