Role: Loan Processing Specialist
Status: Part Time (20 hours/week)
Schedule: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM AEDT
We are searching for an experienced and detail-oriented loan officer with extensive knowledge in working with Australian process. In this position, you will act as a liaison between applicants and our financial institution, helping qualified applicants obtain loans and set up payment plans.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Loan Processor or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of closing procedures, loan processes, and documentation.
- Good understanding of banking computer software and MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge in using Mercury and Apply Online.
- Good multitasking abilities with outstanding time management skills.
- Prepare and maintain all paperwork for existing and new loans, including loan disclosures.
- Collect and prepare all necessary documentation for the loan package.
- Complete loan contracts and ensure clients are kept informed of the rules and requirements.
- Work with clients to establish their needs and recommend suitable types of loans.
- Submit files to the designated Underwriter.
- Conduct interviews to assess client eligibility for loans or mortgages.
- Ensure you comply with the established regulations and law requirements.
- Follow-up with clients to verify important information.