Tigerhall is a social learning platform that enables professionals, teams and enterprises to reach their goals by learning directly from the most successful business leaders and subject matter experts in the industry. Learn sales from the President of Adobe, leadership from the COO of Microsoft, strategy from the President of Mondelez, and much more. Our mission is to replace universities for good and ensure that everyone, regardless of their backgrounds and circumstances, has the opportunity to learn from the very best.
With Fortune 500 firms as corporate customers and backing from one of the most prominent venture capital funds in the world, we’re growing fast and are looking for a stellar Learning Strategist to develop and design forward thinking, social learning-based learning initiatives to drive mindset shift at scale in organizations.
- Partner closely with the sales team to support in new customer acquisition by designing learning initiatives and programs
- Create client value by effectively identifying client’s learning objectives, developmental areas and creating a tailored proposal of learning initiatives that will deliver desired results.
- Drive discovery/scoping conversation with clients for all learning deliverables (including live events/sessions).
- Identify suitable content to be consumed before and after a live event to create a blended learning experience for clients & end-users.
- Work closely with the expert relation team to identify the suitable content and subject matter expert based on learning objectives defined by the Client to deliver such sessions.
- Develop the design and structure of the live events/sessions to ensure that they meet the Client’s success criteria.
- Identify metrics to define the success of engagement and measure the impact of Tigerhall in driving behavior and/or learning change.
- Design assessment & surveys to collect information to measure the impact of learning initiatives.
- Reviewing and evaluating existing programs to make recommendations for enhancements, revisions, and re-design
Key Success Indicators
- Aid in the acquisition of corporate customers
- Consistent NPS of 80 & above for any learning initiative proposed
- App engagement on corporate customer accounts
- Previous experience in Learning & Development is an advantage
- You are driven by being an expert on the product for your clients
- Strong consultative abilities and experience in consultative sales
- Social skills, ability to interact with a wide variety of people at different levels of seniority, and a laser focus on the customer experience
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset: problems are not problems. They are challenges you are excited to solve
- Performance-driven and results-oriented
- Curious and always learning
- Crazy personality is a plus – no one in Tigerhall is vanilla
Reporting to: Head of Customer Success