NewCampus is a modern growth and leadership school. We aim to bring accessible business education to anyone, anywhere, through livestreamed classes, conferences and mentoring sessions led by diverse global experts.
Our goal is to build a future where people at every level can gain the leadership skills they need to drive change within their organisations and communities.
- Connect with NewCampus content advisors to gather and research stories and content, synthesize what you learn and turn it all into a structured set of lesson plans and activities
- Design and develop NewCampus' unique learning experience and contribute to the making of our learning pedagogy
- Conceptualize information from multiple channels and perspective to develop content, frameworks, lesson plans, and activities
- Design a systematic process to capture data, evaluate and analyze how our colearners react to the different learning touchpoint and elements
- Contribute to NewCampus methodology of designing and delivering a world-class learning experience
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to build new sprints
- Experienced UX designer and/or instructional designer
- Applicable background extends to psychology, behavioural science and/or similar spaces
- Deep conceptual problem-solving/research skills
- Demonstrated ability to distill complex or abstract concepts into well-structured, useable, and easily consumable frameworks
What's on Offer?
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Join a market leader within Edutech