Who we are:
The ICC Academy, launched in 2015, promotes the highest global standards of excellence in professional education – providing a wide range of specialised certification programmes recognized worldwide. The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) promotes international trade and investment and the ICC Academy actively trains thousands of professionals to develop the skills required to address today’s business challenges. We provide a comprehensive range of educational products and services in various thematic areas – with over 40 online courses already available @ www.icc.academy
The Learning Designer will work closely with and report to the Production Director. They will be responsible on occasion for representing the Production Department during company debriefs and regular team meetings.
Primary – The following are skills that are key for the role:
· Design and develop effective and engaging learning experiences leveraging learning science, instructional strategies, assessment techniques, appropriate integration of instructional technologies, and industry best practices consistent with effective instructional design.
· Perform learning needs analysis and prescribe the appropriate learning experience.
· Conceptualize and develop storyboards that will be translated into finished interactive content.
· Collaborate with subject matter experts and stakeholders to discover and analyse learning data.
· Design exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
· Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course.
· Review, proofread, and revise content received from subject matter experts.
· Develop multi-modal learning and performance support materials, including synchronous remote learning methodologies, blended classroom learning, and interactive e-learning modules.
· Review existing learning materials and perform content maintenance as needed, based on analysis of results of course evaluations and data gathered from client feedback.
· Scope and plan the time and effort needed for maintaining learning deliverables.
Secondary – The following are skills that will set the candidate apart, but expertise is not required:
· Create graphics for the user interface and finished product.
· Design and develop video animations for courses and social media.
· Design and create graphics, banners, infographics, and flyers for courses and marketing purposes.
· Design and create study guides and course glossaries as supplementary learning materials.
· Perform rigorous online courseware testing and evaluate courseware.
· Liaise with voice over actors for video voice overs.
· Liaise with the IT team for quality assurance of the courses and answering customer queries.
· Assist marketing and sales team on creating graphics and flyers for product promotion purposes.
· Years of experience: 3 years with demonstrated capability in instructional design.
· Qualification: Degree in any discipline, preferably in instructional design.
· Proficiency in one or more eLearning rapid authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline 360, Adobe Captivate, Lectora, Evolve, Camtasia.
· Proficiency in using animation and motion graphic software such as Vyond, PowToon, Animaker.
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Audition, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere).
· Experience in live-action video production process (pre-production planning, video recording and post-production) would be a bonus. (i.e. podcasts, webinars)
· Mastery of the English language is key.
· Detail oriented and meticulous eye for reviewing documents for typos/mistakes.
· IT literacy: expertise in using the Microsoft Suite (Word, PTT, Excel).
Please apply by submitting your CV with your expected renumeration.
A portfolio of prior work is preferably demonstrated.
NOTE: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.