Customer Experience Advocate | Task Juggler | Professional | Strong Communicator | Client Relationship Manager | Critical Thinker | Innovative
These are all words that describe a successful YPO Leadership Development Specialist. If this is you, click 'Apply Now' to be considered!
YPO is the global leadership community of more than 30,000 chief executives in 130 countries who are driven by the belief that the world needs better leaders. Each of our members have achieved significant leadership success at a young age. YPO members inspire and support each other through peer learning and exceptional experiences in an inclusive community of open sharing and trust.
This is a remote, work-from-home position that requires candidates be located and legally eligible to work within the Asia-Pacific region. This is a long-term International Consultant engagement w/ renewable annual contracts.
The Leadership Development Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day administrative support of the Leadership Development Team, Chapters & Regions Department. The individual supports dynamic and relevant learning opportunities via virtual and in-person delivery channels on a variety of platforms. The Specialist assists the team in providing exceptional member experiences and helps drive member value in support of YPO’s leadership initiatives.
- In collaboration with the Leadership Development team, plan and manage the logistics for in-person and virtual programming, such as the Workshop Delivery team meeting, facilitation trainings, and team events.
- Liaise with the events and technology teams across the organization to plan logistics around scheduling, registration and support experiences for virtual and in-person programming.
- Liaise with the Forum & Learning Center of Excellence (COE) to address technology needs of champions regarding LXP access.
- Manage financial processes for the team, includes contracts, invoices and reimbursements.
- On-site support of virtual and in-person events and programming.
- Support the onboarding and preparation of Workshop Delivery Team members, may include travel and logistical support.
- Manage help desk inquiries providing assistance to members and management.
- Serve as group chat administrator for stakeholder communities.
- Organize, maintain and update team documents on internal YPO management channels, such as SharePoint and YPO Connect site.
- Create and compile metrics and reports for internal and external stakeholders to showcase team contributions, successes and current status on projects and initiatives.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-cultural organization with international members, helping them achieve excellence in voluntary roles for YPO initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong diplomacy skills with the ability to build meaningful relationships with all levels of associates, members and vendors. Adaptable, insightful, empathetic and reliable. Great sense of humor and humility.
- Able to maintain discretion and integrity of confidential information.
- Resourceful and able to work independently with initiative and common sense. Effective time management, organization and prioritization skills with the ability to focus on varied projects simultaneously.
- Possesses a distinct global mindset, sensitive to local and international customs and protocols.
- Able to identify problems, research alternatives, provide solutions and/or resolve issues in a timely manner. Anticipates member/internal client needs and delivers with clarity.
- Analytical thinker with ability influence and guide processes with appropriate approach and execution. Natural curiosity and desire to learn more; proficiency and interest in applying new technologies and tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proof reading, with a meticulous attention to detail. Adjusts communication style appropriately to the audience.
- Professional presence, appearance, and stature to interact easily with YPO members, C-level executives and peers at all levels within the organization.
- 3+ years of experience in general administration, program, and project management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills and database management, preferably in Salesforce.
- Proven experience in supporting, stewarding and executing multiple stakeholder goals and deliverables.
- Membership or association experience preferred, with an understanding of governance structures.
- Experience in professional services and/or event planning environments with multiple stakeholder groups/committees and consensus management, preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours as needed to accommodate members and team members in multiple time zones.
- Ability to work for extended hours at a computer screen.
- Willingness and ability to travel, domestically and internationally, without restrictions, approximately 10-15% per year.