Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Behind every great athlete, musician, or chess champion, there is a coach. Before coaches were coaches, however, they were masters of their craft. For that very reason, we task the best customer support agents in our company with coaching our agents. Simply put, we believe top-performers should be leaders. If you are the best customer support agent on your team, we’d like to give you the leadership opportunity you’ve earned.
Trilogy is on the lookout for customer support managers who are ready to elevate their careers. Trilogy built a fully remote support system based on customer obsession, a world-class knowledge base, and highly technical agents capable of servicing over 10,000 customers on over 100 products. We count on our support managers to transform our L1s and L2s into elite agents and help our system achieve its full potential.
Our service is the #1 reason our customers continue to partner with us year after year, and our support leaders are responsible for making that service first-class. If you’re looking to take charge in a high-stakes environment, then we invite you to take the next big step in your career.What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Review support agents’ work, then tap into your technical and customer service experience to generate insightful feedback.
- Expand your knowledge across an array of technologies. Our team supports over 100 unique enterprise software products, ranging from mobile app development platforms to digital marketing solutions.
Lead Technical Support Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Providing customer-facing support. You’ve graduated! Now it’s time to pass your superior support skills and lessons learned onto our agents.
- Executing project management tasks. The purpose of this role is to review agents’ work and guide them towards being better.
- Writing annual reviews and performing other HR tasks. Instead, you’ll spend 100% of your time coaching and leading your team to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Coach a 10-agent team by reviewing their work and providing written, actionable feedback resulting in high first contact resolution.
- 2+ years of experience as a top-performing customer support agent. You must exemplify a customer-centric approach to ticket handling when coaching agents.
- Ability to understand code, scripts, and database queries. While you will not be writing code in this role, you will still need to pass a basic coding assessment to get hired.
- Fluent English and the ability to write clearly and concisely.
- The ability to work 100% remotely from your own home office.
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3128-PH-VIWester-LeadTechnicalS