CoinGecko is currently scaling the engineering team as we are in a high growth phase and chasing ambitious goals.
We are on the hunt for a Lead Software Engineer (L4) to join our team. This is a remote role, where you will be based in Singapore.
We practice transparent salaries and a level structure at CoinGecko:
- L4 salary: SGD10,767
- Learn more about our level structure at [https://www.coingecko.com/en/careers/career-progression]
What you'll be doing:
- Solve unique and large scale technical problems.
- Build the next generation of systems to make cryptocurrency data accessible to everyone across the globe at scale on the web and mobile (iOS & Android).
- Develop and scale the CoinGecko Data API that currently powers some of the biggest cryptocurrency and finance projects in the space.
- Manages infrastructure that is running in the cloud (Amazon Web Services & Google Cloud).
- Research and development of decentralized apps, Web3, and Solidity smart contracts on the blockchain network.
- Work with our engineering team and product managers to ship products
- Articulate a long term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems
- Write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers
What we look for in you:
- You’ve designed, built, scaled and maintained production services
- You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software engineering, with experience leading a team and spearheading projects.
- You have keen interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain, and smart contracts.
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
- Subsidised lunch: you will be given a set amount each quarter to claim for your meals.
- Transport allowance: you will be given a monthly fixed allowance to ease the cost of travelling.
- Flexible working hours: no attendance system, schedule your own hours.
- Remote work flexibility: work wherever you feel most productive.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage: we provide life, medical, and critical illness insurance.
- Learning allowance: you will be given an annual budget to help you continuously learn in the pursuit of your professional and personal development.