Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our 'remote first' culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!Overview
We’re looking for an experienced recruiter to lead a team (pod), who support hiring for our global Legal function.
This unique role involves complex coordination of people and resources to apply the most effective tactics and strategies available, to deliver against quarterly hiring goals. You will partner with senior stakeholders to plan, prioritize and sequence effort into a defined rhythm of business, which you will conduct. You will guide the delivery of the team and help multiply their output using your extensive experience and ability. As this role requires leadership rather than management, it would suit senior individual contributors or those who have managed smaller teams that are looking to take the next step. This role provides a path into larger team management if desired, and the position is open to those from a Recruiting, Sourcing and even Operations background.Responsibilities
- Partner with Hiring Managers and teams to design effective hiring strategies
- Lead the prioritization, sequencing and execution of creative sourcing strategies against prioritized requisitions
- Encourage world-class talent pipelines with a meaningful emphasis on diversity across all hiring channels
- Advocate an enviable candidate experience through attentive management and communication.
- Drive the recruitment process from end to end across your pod, removing blockers and driving for just in time hires
- Champion the Kraken culture, ensuring candidates are aligned to our mission and values
- Maintain data integrity and standards across tools and systems, reporting up and down as part of a set rhythm
- Participate in major improvement projects to upgrade our hiring infrastructure
- Significant recruitment experience from a top-tier technology or financial services company against ruthless competition
- Experienced mentor, leader or manager of small-medium sized teams
- Exceptional business partnership and stakeholder management skills; able to drive planning and prioritization sessions across multiple managers
- Deep appreciation for the fundamentals of talent acquisition, but creative and inquisitive when considering modern tactics
- Highly organized, operationally astute and data-oriented
- Influential written and verbal communication
- Sensitive to the challenges and needs of growing business, especially those of a scaling start-up disrupting an industry
- Empathetic, emotionally intelligent, motivated and passionate
- Highly resilient, relentless and cheerful in the face of challenges
Location Tagging: #US #EU #APAC
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers . Stay in the know
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn