We are currently looking for a remote Lead Java Software Engineer with experience in Event-Driven Architectures (EDA) to join our team.
The customer is a Spanish multinational clothing company. Being the biggest fashion group in the world, it operates over 7,200 stores in 93 markets worldwide.
The main scope of the project is to migrate customer’s authentication and authorization solution from private cloud to cloud in Azure.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- Work with the user interface, technology integration, and API systems
- Develop the components of different levels of complexity
- Performance fixes and optimization
- Continuous discovery, evaluation, and implementation new best practices to maximize the development quality and efficiency
- Code review
- Solid experience with Security Protocol
- Profound knowledge of Event-Driven Architectures (EDA)
- Knowledge of consistency and transaction models in non-transactional stacks
- Familiarity with authentication/authorization models: OAuth 2, OpenID Connect, JWT
- Knowledge of API modeling (REST, OpenAPI Specification)
- Practical skills in Spring Boot, MongoDB, Kafka, WMQ, DB2, Everything-as-Code
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Written and spoken English level - B2
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- MS Azure Cloud basic knowledge: Azure functions, EDA in Azure (Azure Service Bus, Azure Event Hub, Azure Event Grid)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work on enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work
- Unlimited access to learning resources (EPAM training courses, English classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 38,000+ industry's top professionals
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Viet Nam