Currently, we’re looking for a remote Lead DevOps (Automation)Engineer to work on the project for a research-intensive biopharmaceutical client. On this position, you will be included in the team to deliver to our scientists and manufacturing people IT solution that helps them to come with new groundbreaking medical treatments.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- Coding – building Continuous delivery pipelines, including Infra-as-Code and using BitBucket/Robot/Jenkins/Artifactory/Ansible/Docker/Groovy/Python and other such stuff
- Documentation and automation tool creation - make the team more scalable by creating self-documenting technical systems and building scripts and tools to boost developer productivity
- Operate – participate on follow-the-sun duties for the release pipelines and ensure that availability, performance and scalability are actually reached
- Science and Data Analysis - study production infrastructure and application monitoring and logging systems to help identify root causes behind complex problems, propose hypotheses, and conduct low risk experiments to prove or disprove hypotheses
- Communication and collaboration - participating in the discovery, refinement, articulation, and implementation of scalable software development patterns
- 5+ years of project experience in DevOps
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Scripting languages such as Groovy, UNIX shells, Python, Perl
- Version control system (strong Git is a must, Gitflow is a plus)
- High-level programming languages such as Java, Scala
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines and Groovy
- CI/CD implementations experience
- Intermediate or higher English level (B1+), both written and spoken
Nice to have
- Configuration tools such as Ansible, Salt, Chef, etc.
- Cloud solutions such as AWS, Azure
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work on enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work
- Unlimited access to learning resources (EPAM training courses, English classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 38,000+ industry's top professionals
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Viet Nam