We are currently looking for a Lead Automation Tester with solid experience with Selenium WebDriver and experience with Azure to join our team.
The customer is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. Dealing direct and working through brokers, its global client base consists of insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations and public sector clients.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
Join EPAM Anywhere to quickly and easily find projects that match your knowledge and experience, while working with Forbes Global 2000 clients, building a successful IT career, and earning competitive rewards. The platform provides additional perks, including a flexible schedule, professional development opportunities, and access to a community of experts.
- Implement component tests for services
- Write test cases
- Perform manual testing
- Report bugs/defects
- Support automated tests
- Improve/extend existing automation framework for Web/API
- Participate in all scrum's ceremonies
- Perform code review for team members
- 6+ years of work experience in the test automation development
- Solid experience with Selenium WebDriver: the ability to maintain/extend/fix automation framework based on Selenium
- Solid experience in Web/API automated testing
- Solid experience in testing/automation systems based on services/microservices with a big amount of 3rd party integrations
- Experience with Azure (Azure DevOps, Azure Portal)
- Experience with Swagger/OpenAPI specifications
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to details
- Understanding of main principles of CI/CD concepts
- Good communication skills: work in a distributed team
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- You will have a 100% remote full-time job
- Unlimited access to learning courses (EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 38,000+ industry’s top professionals
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Viet Nam