Local Unit & Position Description
- You will be expected to manage our growing portfolio of customers in the management certification business (mainly Food & Beverage sector) and develop new business.
- Responsible for your own sales budget, you will manage some Key Accounts and be targeted on finding new ones.
- You will manage negotiations and renegotiations of contracts with our customers.
Additional responsibilities are:
- Grow and keep own sales pipeline for all customer segments, focus area Food & Beverage
- Follow up on leads from marketing campaigns
- Call our existing customers and keep the relation warm
- A strong pipeline of opportunities to be entered in CRM and up-to-date with respect to both close dates, probabilities and values. This pipeline is to be circa 2.X target on a monthly basis to achieve target obligations
- Calculation and preparation of quotes
- Proactive calling of prospects, suspects, and self-generated target
- Conduct customer meeting and sell our solutions
- Overall responsible for the relationship and cooperation with selected Key Customers
- Development of the relationship, the handling of queries, offers and sales to Customers
- Proactively “farm” our existing customers by growing relations and manage customer satisfaction
- Manage tenders
- Managing data in our CRM system
Strong salespeople have very different backgrounds in our sector. You can have an educational background coming from the technical side or from the commercial business side. The right candidate has the perfect balance between a commercial mindset, a customer-focused approach and a good technical understanding of complex business environments.
- You are results-oriented and focused on achieving your goals, as well as your team’s goal
- Have strong sales skills with a proven track record, i.e. 3-5 years of experience working within sales
- Have a Technical sales background, in either a Consultancy, Food & Beverage or compliance capacity
- Can work structured with your customers and sales activities
- Are proactive, positive and thrive in a sales department, and are target driven
- Have a constructive, solution-oriented attitude and are good at solving problems
- Can work under pressure and can handle challenges in cooperation with others
- Have strong analytical and communication skills
- Are fluent in (written and oral) both Swedish and English
- Will work in accordance with DNV values
- Versatile, challenging tasks in a modern international company oriented towards the digital future
- An individual and intensive onboarding process preparing best for future tasks
- Very good opportunities for development and further training
- A highly motivated team with above-average qualifications and fun at work
- An attractive compensation package with extensive social benefits
For more information, please contact Jesper Ghildiyal, Commercial Director,
If you're interested in applying, please submit your CV and cover letter in Swedish or English.
Please be informed you may be requested to provide DNV with additional documents for a background check.
You will be hired on local conditions.
Interviews will be held on an on-going basis.
Get to know some of our colleagues, learn about the work they do, and find out what motivates them each day as they answer the question - why do you get up in the morning?
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!