Purpose of the Role:
The Key Account professional will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue for Singapore Market.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Work with internal teams such as the PMO, Marketing or Product teams to engage clients more deeply. Possess deep knowledge of services, product offering and value proposition.
- Proactively pursue sales opportunities in existing clients.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term sales success. Prepare weekly report of the accounts progress.
- Solve problems for clients and customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to increase the ACV and maximize the project profit. Serve as the lead point of contact for all
customer account management matters.
- Assist customer through regular meetings, calls and web-based presentations to maintain services & product offerings. Forecast and track key account metrics like QRR and ARR.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement to meet upselling & cross selling numbers.
- Assist with challenging client requests or resolve as needed.
- Maintain full lifecycle of sales process from prospecting to closure. Collaborating with sales and Leadership to secure, retain, and grow account.
- Creating informative presentations, presenting, and delivering information to clients at client
meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Minimum 6-10 years of overall experience with minimum 3 years in Account Management role.
- Minimum 4-6 Years experience in Cyber Security, Payment domain
- Applicant should be residing in Singapore now.
- Exposure to interacting with international clientele and handing multiple accounts of high portfolios.
- Experience in stake holder interaction & escalation management.
- Proven record of Up Selling & Cross Selling of products / services.
- ⦁ Strong client relationship building/ interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Sales Passion and drive sales in the Singapore region
- CISSP Certification is desirable