? KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the Product Owner, B.A & Engineer teams in the development process to clarify the features' design requirements
- Research and Develop Design System based on the scope of the product
- Design our Products' User-Interfaces with an emphasis of User Experience in comply
with the defined Design System
- Design original Graphic Illustrations/Designs (e.g. images, sketches, etc.) in comply with the defined Design System
- Create mockups/prototypes to demonstrate the user flow or proof of concepts
- Identify, troubleshoot U.I/U.X problems to implement new designs
- A portfolio of ≥ 2 years of experience in U.I/U.X design with Design System which resulted in successful product development
- Established skills of reasoning of User Experience
- Established skills of Graphic Illustration/Design (Reference:https://polaris.shopify.com/design/illustrations)
- Established skills of Researching User Persona & User Goals & User Journey
- Established skills working independently, prioritizing and solving problems proactively.
- Proficient with standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch).
- Experienced with Figma tool
- Be able to communicate in English
- 100% remote culture. Live and work from wherever you feel happiest.
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus
- Day-off: 14 days/year and Vietnam holidays
- Macbook provided after probation period
- Bao Viet Health Care Insurance (after 3-month in the role)
- Monthly company party and quarterly company trip
- Free online learning and Reimbursement for selected courses.
- Free access to the co-working space
- Annual Health Checks
- Allowance for gyms, fitness, yoga plus cash bonuses for lots of occasions around the year.
- Great chance to improve your expertise/skills and English communication via international exposure;
- Get support and work with talented and friendly members;
?️ JOB TYPE
?️ WORKING TIME
From Monday to Friday with working time 8:00 am to 5:00 pm