Are you someone who is willing to learn new things from scratch? Do you enjoy solving problems and finding out of the ordinary solutions? Do you get excited and motivated with the idea that you get to help people spend more time with what they love?
We are looking for our Junior Systems Engineer who can help the team grow and add value to our clients and their systems, freeing them from their businesses.
We work with owners of Digital Marketing Agencies that are struggling to get out of their day-to-day work. They're drowning in the work, spending less time doing what they used to love - helping clients get results through Digital Marketing!
We help them by systematizing their agency through our 10 Week Consulting Program, the ARF Accelerator, where we help them build processes, documentation, automation, and a team.
Our entire process to get a client from no systems to a well-oiled profit-generating machine is pretty much dialed down, but we want to do this better and faster.
With that in mind, we're looking for someone who's excited for this opportunity to help people, build and document their systems, and find ways to improve existing processes to make it easier and better for their agency (which you'll be given step-by-step training on).
Read along to learn more about the responsibilities of a Junior Systems Engineer and make sure to read each point carefully.
- Provide support in implementing the system roadmap through various tools such as Zapier, GHL, Asana, etc.
- Provide support in creating SOPs and technical documentation.
- Provide support in gathering requirements necessary for the implementation of the system roadmap.
- Support the lead engineer in creating the KPI tracker and dashboards for the clients.
- Keep the Client Success Team Ecosystems (Database) up-to-date.
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Tracking both client and internal metrics on a weekly basis and taking corrective actions when necessary
Creativity/innovation. Generates out-of-the-box and innovative approaches to problems. Willingness to dive headfirst and explore new things.
Systems Thinking. Believes that everything in the world can be systematized and/or automated. Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over the job. Find organizing & improving processes a joy.
Communication & Integrity. Honest and transparent communicator to both the client and team. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative.
Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
Attention to detail. Never let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
If you don't resonate with the key competencies above, please do NOT apply. We'll be wasting each other's time. We only want to partner with people who know deep down who they are.
Minimum Requirements to be considered for the role:
- Experience in using automation tools such as Zapier, Integromat, IFTTT, etc.
- Experience in using and managing documentation software such as Notion, Google Docs, Click Up, Airtable, EverNote, etc.
- Experience in creating trackers or dashboards in Google Sheet.
- You have to be willing to undergo training for all our roles.
- Basic understanding of Facebook Ads, Google Ads, or Go High Level is a plus
To start, this will be a 10-20 hours/week role. You will be expected to have a 2-hour overlap between 8 AM - 1 PM EST (New -York) timezone. The rest of your hours can be flexible throughout the day (except for our weekly team meetings). We provide health insurance to partners who stay on for a minimum of 6 months.
If you're excited by this opportunity to help business owners grow and scale through their systems, make an impact in their life, and work with an entire team driven by the same purpose - reach out and apply now and let's get that conversation going.
WE WILL NOT CONSIDER PEOPLE WHO DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THE LINK ABOVE