Would you like to be part of a team that aims to make the world a better place through technology? Spectrum One is looking for a Junior Salesforce Developer who’d like to join our growing company.
Perks and Benefits
- Company-sponsored Salesforce certifications
- Monthly One-on-one Check-in and Career Coaching
- Individually-curated Growth and Learning Plan
- Performance Bonuses
- Day-shift (8am - 5pm)
- Fully remote, work from anywhere
- Paid Holidays and Leaves
- Employee Discounts
- HMO plan for employee and dependent (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Internet Allowance
- Inclusion in Spectrum One's company-wide Moderna COVID-19 Vaccination Program (scheduled in 2nd half of 2021)
- Company-provided equipment. We provide MacBooks!
- Undergo training and gain hands-on experience using the latest tools and technologies in building modern and scalable applications, with specific focus on Salesforce
- Write robust web applications following technical specifications, develop improvements and changes within the scope of Salesforce services
- Work collaboratively with the development team and product managers
- Assist in creating technical design and documentation
- Follow agile development methodologies and take part in daily standup meetings.
- Open to fresh graduates and entry-level candidates who want to make a career transition to Salesforce.
- Has a strong grasp of software programming fundamentals, specifically in object oriented programming.
- Has strong knowledge of relational databases and data models
- Knowledgeable in HTML and CSS
- Previous experience as a Salesforce administrator is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written communication skills in English
Spectrum One has helped companies of all shapes and sizes - from startups to multinational corporations - design and develop web and mobile applications that transform their businesses and solve real-world challenges. Our team of exceptionally talented developers, designers, and consultants have worked with our clients in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia. We’ve already made an impact across different industries ranging from healthcare, genomics, logistics, e-commerce, and manpower services.
Our core mission is to design and develop technology that improves the lives of its users, while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our clients. We do so by providing high-quality work at reasonable prices and constantly exceeding our customer's expectations. We’re currently experiencing hyper growth and we’re looking for more people with world-class skills and talent to join our expanding team.