- Works closely with a team of software engineers to design, develop and support REST APIs and other software products
- Contributes to technical architecture to enable scalable and extensible solutions
- Ensures up-to-date documentation for systems, applications, and procedures
- Collaborates on best practices for all phases of development, testing, and deployment
- Writes clean, well-documented code for company's product by applying Design Patterns and industry best practices
🎯 BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 2 years experience of web application development.
- Proficiency in backend languages (preferably Typescript + NodeJS) and database technologies: Elasticsearch, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis
- Extensive experience with version control systems (Git)
- Experience with Docker and containerization technologies
- Able to work remotely with team global members
- Always seeking for continuous improvement.
- Critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical information in a clear between team members
- Basic English
🍀 NICE TO HAVE
- Having track record of building side project(s) completely with U.I and Business Logic or Open-Source libraries
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns & Algorithms
- Experienced with large-scale & distributed systems.
- Good understanding of web application vulnerabilities including XSS, CSRF, SQL Injection
- 100% remote culture. Live and work from wherever you feel happiest.
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus
- Day-off: 14 days/year and Vietnam holidays
- Macbook provided after probation period
- Bao Viet Health Care Insurance (after 3-month in the role)
- Monthly company party and quarterly company trip
- Free online learning and Reimbursement for selected courses.
- Free access to the co-working space
- Annual Health Checks
- Allowance for gyms, fitness, yoga plus cash bonuses for lots of occasions around the year.
- Great chance to improve your expertise/skills and English communication via international exposure;
- Get support and work with talented and friendly members;
From Monday to Friday with working time 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Salary range: 10M-20M
OVERVIEW - BOOST COMMERCE
- We're Boost Commerce, a global team of eCommerce experts who are driven by our clients' success. Whether if it's setting up and optimizing Shopify stores, customizing themes, or providing consultation and white label services, we'll get it done professionally.
- We remove the technical headaches of running an online store so that owners can focus on growing their business, increasing conversion rates, and making more sales.
- Located in over 5 countries and working with customers from more than 100 countries, we're a remote team first. This culture allows us to invest in the best people without being limited by geography.
- We give you the freedom to get your job done from wherever makes you the happiest and most productive. Aside from our remote culture, we also regularly have online/offline meetups to connect everyone and make sure you get the necessary support you need to complete your work.
- If you're responsible, talented, and would love to work anywhere on this lovely, blue planet (and not a boring cubicle), come join our team and let the journey begin!
Our website: https://boostcommerce.net