Want to be a hero?
Join the #1 technology company, awarded Best Employer in IT&C.
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that.
What the mind can believe we can achieve! We are driven by our values and one of #Nobel values teaches us that together we can achieve greatness.
Don’t worry if you are at the beginning or remote working. Our Buddy program will help you all the way to the onboarding.
- Very Good English skills
- Commitment to work in shifts
- Ability to work under pressure
- Follow leadership and meet set deadlines
- Collaborate with colleagues to meet team objectives
- Demonstrate flexibility and accept constructive feedback in order to improve performance
- Demonstrate attention to details
- Ability to follow-up on tasks until reaching a resolution while keeping affected parties in synch
- Open TTs with issuing providers
- Perform follow-up with provider counterpart on existing TTs
- Perform manual testing of providers routes to validate issue resolution
- Perform manual testing of providers routes to validate product quality
- Monitor standard alerts for carrier capacity and escalate potential issues
- Monitor standard alerts for short duration calls and escalate potential issues
What We Offer
- International company with international mindset
- Unique team spirit and informal work environment
- Training opportunities and career growth program
- Work with talented and collaborative coworkers who will support you and help you grow
- Additional perks as part of our culture: parties, team buildings, diverse Fun at Work activities every month