The Ortus Club is looking for an organized and methodical Junior IT Engineer to support the technological infrastructure at the Ortus Club.
As a Junior IT Engineer, you will work under limited supervision, performing routine and non-routine activities. The role requires understanding meeting Service Level Agreements and is focused on meeting user expectations. You will also resolve escalations from other team members and will have a good knowledge of their working area, processes, and required technical skills.
- Regularly evaluating our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
- Implement security measures.
- Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
- Fully able to support routine technical queries related to a single service/small set of services (e.g. Google Workspace, operating systems, basic security awareness, Mac environment) and able to support less experienced team members.
- WordPress reliability management.
- Front End editing (HTML, CSS)
- Server Less programming hands-on experience (node.js, Js).
- Familiarity with CRM and call centers (Hubspot, Twilio, etc.)
- Linux server configuration and installation is a plus.
- Membership Subscriptions management.
- Maintain administrator-level remote access on our supported servers.
- Maintain knowledge of tools and service management procedures necessary to run IT operations.
- Fluency in English with impeccable grammar.
- Basic knowledge on tools such as: Google Sheets, Slides, etc.
- Great attention to detail.
- Impeccable work ethic and high level of energy.
- Preferred 2-3 years experience in any computer science related degree.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal.
- Personable, professional demeanor.