We are looking for a skilled individual who can transform concepts into delightful, eye-catching graphics. Bring your varied experiences, interests, and dreams — and apply these to your creative flow. At Dreamlist, you are valued for who you are and supported for who you want to become.
The ideal person for this position preferably possesses the following:
- A learner's mindset. You see challenges as opportunities for growth.
- Impeccable attention to detail. For you, every pixel matters.
- Commitment to excellence. While no work can ever be free of fault, this reality doesn't stop you from giving your best effort.
- Graduate from any college or university. Your portfolio matters more than fancy degrees.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. We’ll give you sufficient training so you can do your best.
The Junior Graphic Designer position in Dreamlist is a full-time position.
- Work will begin on November 2021.
- Work from anywhere in the world. This is a remote position; all you need is a laptop (which we will provide) and an internet connection. Please do note that most of your colleagues will be working in the Philippines.
- Flexible work arrangements. Regular office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
As a graphic designer of Dreamlist, you will do the following:
- Create compelling content. You will create social cards, cover photos, and slide images for a variety of social media accounts. You will work together with a copywriter to transform content strategy into delightful collaterals.
- Create website graphics. You will craft hero images, banners, and posters for a diverse set of websites. You will collaborate with a web designer to infuse life to pages that people regularly visit.
- Add dynamism. You will produce, on occasion, moving graphics that break the monotony of a 2D space to clearly communicate a concept in a vivifying manner.
- Pursue life-long learning. You will keep abreast of the latest developments in the social media space to make sure that the work you do is current and conforms to best practices and conventions.
Working with us means abiding by these simple guidelines:
- Always do your best. We hate mediocrity with a passion, and we do not compromise on the quality of our work. We hope that you accomplish your tasks with everything you have. The outcomes may not always be successful, but the effort to do something excellent will suffice.
- The deadline is sacred. We know that excellent work takes time to do, that’s why we will give you enough liberty to do your best job. For every commitment you make, we hope that you stick with the agreed-upon deadlines. In an industry where deadlines are always adjusted, we want to take a stand and give deadlines the reverence it deserves.
- Talk to us. We want you to be in the best possible situation to do exceptional work. If you are confused with a requirement or unsure of the way forward, kindly let us know so we can talk about it over coffee or a quick Zoom call.