Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented junior Data Analyst to join our team.
This is a full-time position in Singapore. We are open to candidates with little to ~3 years of experience assuming you are strong in Data/Computer Science basics and passionate about Data Analytics/crypto.
- Responsible for design and develop hive data warehouse
- Responsible for the delivery of advanced analytics, reporting and BI applications
- Support and manage data requests from business stakeholders – can understand business change needs and assess the impact of those changes
- The work will be varied and project based
- 1-3 years experience; Bachelor’s degree and above in a quantitative or engineering field with professional work experience in a relevant field
- Fresh university graduates (preferably with relevant internship experience) can be considered
- Strong analytical thinking and communication skills
- Experience with common analysis tools such as SQL, R, and Python
- Experience on DW/BI, good understanding of data warehousing and dimensional modeling
- Experience with at least one data visualization tool (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.)
- Familiar and comfortable with large volumes of data and big data technology (Hadoop, Redshift, Spark, Presto, hive)
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and ability to set work priorities
- Good business sense and logical thinking
- Ability to synthesize information and generalize the pattern
- Experience with financial trading and derivatives analyzing will be beneficial
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire