We are looking for a passionate digital writer who can develop compelling content (text, infographics) around personal finance, lifestyle spending and money-saving tips for the SingSaver blog. Interest in personal finance is essential, as is knowledge of SEO best practice and Google Analytics. This role reports into the Lifestyle Content Editor.
- Create useful and viral personal finance content focused on helping our readers optimise their spending across lifestyle segments.
- Take legacy blog content and refresh, renew and revitalise them for stronger traffic and engagement.
- Work with SEO Content Manager on ways to optimise articles in each creation or update.
- Be savvy with the key features of different finance products, and explain them to the user in a clear and easy to understand manner.
- Brainstorm with the content and creative teams in ideation sessions.
- Understand latest SEO trends and content creation techniques to grow readership and traffic to the SingSaver blog.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field.
- 1 year of digital content writing experience.
- Outstanding command of the English language and passion for saving money.
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- Passion for authentic, relevant, quality, and easy to understand content that will provide valuable insights to our readers.
- Working knowledge of SEO and how it affects content marketing would be nice to have.
- Working knowledge of WordPress.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be patient, empathetic, and customer-obsessed: We're happy only when our customers are happy.
- A relentless sense of responsibility and ownership in problem-solving.
- The ability to adapt quickly to the fast-paced start-up environment, to process new information on the go and translate that into customer-friendly language.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Incredible people skills.
- A team player who is able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and ability to work with suggestions and feedback from multiple parties.
What can you expect from us?
Impact: We are actively empowering and connecting people to a better financial future. Join us if you want to help us achieve our mission.
Work: We have a team of over 400 talented individuals in 6 markets who are hyper passionate about building innovative financial solutions and making an impact on people’s lives.
Culture: We take our work seriously but don’t hesitate to keep things light. We can only create magic when we have a little bit of fun.
Thrive: We launched in 2014 and fast-forward 7 years we now help over 10 million monthly users make the best financial decisions. Accelerate your career and become a pioneer in your field with a leading fintech company that seeks to push the boundaries of your imagination and is committed to growing your career.
Reputation: We are backed by world-class organizations and companies and have raised over US$110 million from investors including Experian, Pacific Century Group, IFC - a member of the World Bank Group