Campaign.com is looking for Junior Back-end Developer.
- Develop, improve, and maintain high quality back-end services and APIs.
- Doing test driven development.
- Within a cross-functional team, collaborate with other developers specialising in backend, frontend, quality assurance, product owner, scrum master, and etc.
- Apply design patterns and design principles to produce maintainable code.
- Solve technical problems.
- Bachelor/Professional Degree in Engineering: Computer/Information/Tech/Science/Math or relevant
- At least 1 years of working experience in the related field.
- Strong passion in technology, programming & software development.
- Knowledge of CLI, SQL / NoSQL database.
- Knowledge about Micro services Architecture.
- Good Knowledge of RESTFul APIs.
- Experienced with source code management with GIT.
- Excellent logical, analytical and communication skill.
- Positive thinking and problem solving skills
- Good team player and proactive attitude
- Complete any 3 challenges in the Campaign #ForChange app that reflects your personal social mission
Please note that this is a full remote position.