A multinational consumer & industrial firm is seeking an Junior Art Director (Freelance) to develop and execute highly engaging design projects for a diverse array of media.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this moment.
- Study design briefs and conceptualize visuals based on identified requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to stakeholders using different styles, appropriate colors, and layouts for each visual.
- Create product prototypes, style guides, visual storytelling, case studies, and presentations.
- Collaborate with other teams to conceptualize, validate, and refine product features for further enhancement of the user experience.
- Ensure that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and website standards
- Collaborate with digital strategists to transform wireframes into intuitive user interfaces.
- Keep up to date with visual design technologies, techniques, and modern trends to deliver cutting edge work.
- Proven experience delivering digital projects in a studio, agency, or freelance setting.
- Ability to deliver high-quality designs to customers.
- Expertise in design software and technologies such as Sketch, Figma, and/or Invision is a plus.
- Detail-oriented individual who has a keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to uphold brand style guidelines.
- Experience in brand identity design, data visualization, and illustration is also valued.
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR