Nozomi Networks (www.nozominetworks.com) is the leader in Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security and is a fast growing company. This is an exciting time to join the team if you aspire to grow and shape our Technical Support department at its early stage. You’ll have the best of both worlds where you can develop your technical skills while utilizing your soft skills to provide great customer service. As part of the team, you will be able to exercise good judgement and creativity to resolve issues and bring about improvements in processes with autonomy.
- Customer Satisfaction is our #1 priority
- Respond and resolve support cases across all priority levels.
- Own, track, and document customer issues properly using our ticket tracking system
- Communicate professionally and effectively, providing appropriate status updates to all parties involved
- Work cohesively as a team player with other departments with the end goal of customer satisfaction
- Contribute to centralized knowledge base articles by using judgment, creativity and sound technical knowledge to obtain and recommend solutions
- Identifies, documents and reports design, reliability and maintenance issues
- Identifies records and works with management to proactively revise current procedures and to establish best practices and tools to improve customer satisfaction
- Weekend, holiday, and on call duties as required
- Knowledge of networks, advanced FreeBSD/Linux/Unix troubleshooting
- Previous experience in IT, Customer Support, or Network Engineer
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing (English language)
- Understanding and ability to follow InfoSec guidelines and principles