Do you have strong skills in developing Angular web applications? Are you excited about working on new products and ideas? Do you love taking beautifully crafted designs and clear stakeholder requirements and turning them into fully functional web apps? If the answers are yes - then this role is a perfect fit for you!What You Will Be Doing
- You'll focus most of your day turning new product specifications and high-fidelity designs into fully functional web apps.
- When a task is finished and reviewed, you can present it to stakeholders and get quick feedback so you can iterate fast.
- You'll also be reviewing the work of other team members, ensuring that they are following common development best practices and guidelines before their work reaches customers.
- Maximize the reuse of component from 3rd party UI libraries to produce high-quality production apps following a high-fidelity design and a product specification
- Iterate daily by communicating with senior stakeholders on interesting new product features and feedback
- Integrate UI prototypes with real backend APIs to make apps production-ready and shippable
- Review features implemented by other developers on the team
- Minimum 3 years of UI software development experience
- Minimum 1 year of Angular 2+ development experience
- Good English verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced process with daily feedback loops
- Experience using a 3rd-party UI component library such as Google Material, IBM Carbon, Bootstrap or similar
- Experience with responsive and adaptive web development
- Experience integrating AWS services such as Amplify, AppSync, Cognito, CloudFront, S3
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.