S2T develops cutting edge cyber-intelligence solutions for Government and Enterprise Customers.
As a senior member of S2T's development team, your role will be to deliver, maintain, support, and improve new and existing features in our customer products.
More Specifically In This Role You May Work On
- Our WEBINT investigation product (with features such as data visualization, case management, graph exploration..)
- Our Data Fusion product (with features such as advanced data analytics, automated document processing, and automation)
- Internal tools for the analyst and research teams
- Helping maintain a high quality design and architecture
- Coaching your fellow junior developers and helping them become better
As a teammate, you will also participate in all of the team's usual activities: of course software development, but also technical design, roadmap planning, estimates, code reviews, etc.
Our Tech Stack
We work with modern technologies and always encourage our team to come up with new ideas and new technologies we can harness.
Our Main Tools Are
- Node.js and Python in the back-end (need you to be strong with only one)
- Vue.js and React.js in the Front-end
- Elasticsearch in the data layer
- A continuous delivery pipeline that uses Gitlab
What We Are Looking For
- You have strong coding skills: whatever your language of choice, your projects are beautifully designed and cleanly written
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn, always looking to expand your fields of expertise
- You are proactive and take ownership of your work
- You often come up with new ideas to solve complex problems, and know how to get your teammates behind them
- You want your work to have an impact: rather than a cog, you see yourself as the engine
- You are comfortable dealing with the pressure of delivering an excellent service to our customers
- You can communicate clearly in English
Our Recruitment Process
- HR interview including one of our developers/leads
- Technical hands-on interview with two developers/leads
We are currently conducting our recruitment processes fully remote.