We are currently looking for a remote Java Software Engineering Team Lead with 7+ years of experience in software engineering, designing, and building highly scalable applications and who want to become a Solution Architect to join our team.
The main pool of tasks is associated with working closely with our team on various projects in different verticals like Healthcare, Insurance, Retail, and Transportation. This role will involve significant interaction in day-to-day work with the team. In return, we can offer you a Solution Architect practice. You will have the opportunity to represent EPAM at events, workshops, meetups, and conferences.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- Manage teams of professionals
- Team workload management
- Detailed Technical design creation
- Interaction with stakeholders
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in software engineering, designing, and building highly scalable applications
- Hands-on in full stack development
- Deep understanding on Cloud Native applications
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks (React or Angular)
- Experience with building applications using AWS/Azure/GCP Services
- Data modelling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases
- Good understanding of infrastructure components like webservers, appservers, plugins, connection pooling, SLB, firewalls etc.
- Good understanding of OAuth 2.0/SAML 2.0 protocols
- Experience writing unit, functional, load and end-to-end tests
- Experience in designing and coding scalable microservices
- Strong working knowledge of SDLC and Agile development methodologies
- Strong knowledge and experience in automation, containerization and orchestration using tools such as Mesos, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, SonarQube, Kubernetes etc.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast paced agile environment
- Ability to work along with team distributed across geographies
- Symmetrical/asymmetrical/ellipsis cryptography
- Russian Language is required
Nice to have
- Enterprise blockchain is very nice to have (Hyperledger, Corda, Ethereum Enterprise)
- Open source components/products
- Good English verbal and communication skills
- Advanced time management, organizational and collaboration skills
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work on enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work
- Unlimited access to learning resources (EPAM training courses, English classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 38,000+ industry's top professionals
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Viet Nam