Maltem Singapore is seeking several passionate Java Developers to join our growing team of development experts to help evolve a new healthcare platform which is making healthcare accessible, affordable and accountable.
- Full remote work.
- A solid tech team. We are just a few people, so everyone counts. We make sure that when we hire someone, the person is a good technical and cultural match.
- Flexible working hours. Get the job done at your own pace.
- Hands-on developer who writes high quality, clean and maintainable code that is modular, functional and testable.
- Take ownership and rapidly iterate while collaborating actively as part of a small and talented team.
- Design, implement, and deliver software.
- Create or introduce tests, and introduce new technologies to optimize our platform.
- Actively provide constructive feedback to other developers through code reviews or different channels.
- Experience with core Java. Like a lot of it. This will be your bread and butter.
- That’s it. If you know Java well, the rest of the skills are a bonus!
- Experience with Java frameworks like Spring and/or Hibernate. Any others will count as well.
- Experience with unitary testing libraries like JUnit, Mockito, TestNG… You name it
- Experience building REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Working knowledge of relational databases such as Postgres/MySQL.
- Experience with microservice design.
- Experience with other JVM languages like Scala. Or the interest to move into Scala, since it’s our core language.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Test driven design.
Maltem is a community of 1000 passionate individuals dedicated to innovation, new technologies, data management and digital transformation projects.
Founded in 2001 and located in 11 different countries, our footprint covers: France, Singapore, Hong Kong, Luxembourg, Belgium, Malaysia, Madagascar, United States, Canada, Australia and Morocco.
Our expertise lies in Innovative Conceptualization, Design Thinking, Web & Mobile Development, Agile, Banking & Insurance and Data Management. By providing high-level expertise coupled with efficient delivery, we are always striving to accompany major international clients and start-ups to co-create innovative, performant and scalable digital projects.
Internal life @Maltem
- A community of 100 data & digital practitioners that you can contact to share your knowledge
- Lunch and coffee catch-up to have some chit-chat with the community
- An afterwork every two months to gather the community and get to know better each other around a beer or some nice juices
- A regular follow-up of your key account manager on your mission and career evolution
- The possibility to work overseas/remotely for Maltem Consulting Group (Asia)
- The possibility to be part of advisory and greenfield project
- The possibility to be mentored or mentor someone during your adventure at Maltem
Our Recruitment Process:
- Apply online! The HR team carefully studies your application and contacts you if your profile matches one of our positions.
- First meeting! You discuss with HR about your background, your professional aspirations as well as about Maltem and the opportunities we offer.
- Challenge yourself in a technical interview with one of our experts. It is also an opportunity for you to have his feedback.