Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Responsibilities
- Discuss and understand the company's business goals and needs with the R&D team
- Review and optimize the current system architecture
- Design observability for Java applications
- Define the software and hardware requirements for the cloud environment to meet the implementation of the architecture
- Resolve potential performance bottlenecks and defects in the architecture.
- Lead system performance test.
- Bachelor degree or above in computer related majors.
- More than 5 years of experience as a Java architect and participated in high-traffic business scenarios.
- Proficient in JVM and Java ecosystem, such as Spring Cloud.
- Proficient in monitoring/logging/tracing in Java
- Proficient in common middleware and data storage, such as message queues, memory caches.
- Have the ability to solve complex system problems.
- Have good communication skills.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire