• Develops web or android application including the user interfaces and web
applications for remote robot monitoring and more.
• Create automated data pipeline design documentation, Source-to-Target
spreadsheets, and technical
• Design specifications
• Provides technical expertise, troubleshoots, guides and supports during design,
• Production and post-production
• Understand the source system, capture and document business rules
• Analyze and propose changes to maximize code reusability and maintaining
• Develop, implement and maintain highly efficient and scalable automated data
• Provides expert technical knowledge and solutions pertaining to Data integration.
• Identify opportunities to optimize the automated data pipeline including
environment setup, implement
• Monitoring, quality and validation processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
• Commit to desired outcomes … define desired outcomes and achieve them
• Challenge assumptions … to ensure great outcomes
• Prudent optimism … glass-half-full, with a dose of caution to challenge our
• Responsibilities/Outcomes Focus: Targets and achieves results, sets challenging
goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability, sets team
standards and responsibilities, provides leadership/motivation.
• Creativity/Innovation: Generates new ideas, challenges the status quo, takes risks,
supports change, encourages innovation, solves problems creatively.
• Adaptability/Flexibility: Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new
responsibilities, handles pressure, adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or
• 5+ years of experience Java development and deployment of production web
frameworks (React, Angular, Vue etc.)
• Advanced backend development skills
• Advanced experience with databases
• Experience deploying web applications in containers (Docker, Docker Compose,
Kubernetes, Helm etc.)
• Experience with networking and cloud-based services (AWS, Google Cloud,
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment aka CI/CD (Jenkins,
Travis, GitHub Actions etc.)
• Experience with version control with Git
• Experience developing, debugging, and maintaining production-quality code.