The Java Developer assumes the role of programmer and consultant, which involves designing and implementing Edusuite.
This is a remote post. Being part of our team means access to unlimited vacation leaves, working from home or a hybrid work arrangement, flexible working schedule, extracurricular and gaming activities, health and wellness, training and continuing education, and other exciting opportunities!
- At least 2 years experience in Java (Java-related certifications is a plus)
- Knowledgeable in SQL
- Experience in Spring and Hibernate frameworks is a plus
- Experience in Machine Learning is a plus
- Preferably has experience handling or leading a team.
- Implements software solutions to better achieve the business value agreed on by the client.
- Implements best practices in software development such as testing, self documenting code and other practices necessary for delivering sustainable and working software.
- Be able to design software to ensure that the most suitable solutions are built
- Installs and configures software to suit the product’s requirements.
- Initiates open discussion with the team and stakeholders to get a better understanding of the product’s needs.
- Must be able to assess how to implement better software practices as the need arises.