Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?The Daily Work Content Includes But Doesn't Limit To
We are looking for a talented Java Developer (Mid to Senior) to join our team. The successful candidate will join a greenfield project.
- Join the full life cycle of software development, including requirement gathering, designing, coding, testing and deployment
We are flexible on location for this role, our preference is Asian timezones.Responsibilities
- Development and implementation of crypto related products, include but not limited to crypto exchange, fiat gateway, futures, margin, lending, etc.
- Underlying infra/arch upgrade
- Performance tuning, online incidents trouble shooting, and system refactoring
- Guide junior engineers’ daily work and do knowledges share, etc.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Proficient in Core Java, and familiar with Spring framework
- Proficient in MySQL, and familiar with at least one NoSQL db
- Proficient in distributed system design, and familiar with at least one messaging middle ware and the underlying design principles.
- Capable to cope with stress, and quickly learn new knowledge
- Good cross team communication skills
- Proficient in Spring cloud and micro service design
- Proficient in Golang or Rust
- Working experience on backend system of large internet company
- Performance tuning experience on JVM, SQL, RPC etc.
- Financial products related experience like lending, margin, futures, etc
- Financial risk control related experience
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire