Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented ITSM Developer to join our TechOps team. This role is critical to help build up the Incident Management tool solution, as well as the future ITSM tools like Change Management, Problem Management, and probably some Site Reliability related tools .
It will include close cooperation with our TechOps team, internal Dev/Infra teams, as well as other parties.Responsibilities
- Work on the solution of Incident Management and other ITSM & TechOps platforms.
- Follow and optimize the development processes and procedures, ensuring integration across a best practice framework.
- Build and optimize the Incident Management solution.
- 5+ years of experience Java development and driving large-scale projects and products, in collaboration with product, design and commercial teams, to succeed.
- ITSM tool development & project experience is a must.
- Strong experience in either the front-end, back-end, architecture and/or infrastructure, web services.
- Have a track record of designing, developing and implementing complex, low-latency, and preferably transaction-based/B2C, mobile applications and/or web services.
- Strong skills in core Java, server-side Java technologies, and Spring frameworks
- Solid knowledge of event processing models, multi-threading, enterprise integration pattern, Web Service and REST
- Experience in stream computing or monitoring tool development would be a plus
- Good command of Linux environment
- Experience working for a tech start-up or scale-up is preferred.
- Clear, logical communicator in English
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire