This is a remote position.
We are currently looking for an IT Security Specialist to work permanently and be part of a Global Team.
Working Setup: work on-site as per need basis only, maybe once or twice in a quarter
Is this effective even after the pandemic - indefinite/ To be determined
Shift: 7:30-5:06pm – Monday-Friday (compressed work week)
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities to exceed Operational Excellence goals
- Manage response to incidents, investigation for root causes, forensics and establish controls
- Develop, maintain and improve corporate-wide security regulations, policies and standards according to established security frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, COBIT etc.
- Conduct security risk assessments and compliance checks to identify the corporate wide risk status.
- Lead, manage and control business and IT projects or parts thereof.
- Analyze and evaluate risk of security relevant changes in projects or run-the-bank operations as well as identify vulnerabilities, security risks and draw up proposals for improvements and/or initiate countermeasures
- Define adequate security awareness concepts and design of adequate security trainings with the Company Group
- Act as primary contact with external suppliers.
- Collection of information from software suppliers regarding bug fixes, updates, support
- Creation of detailed project plans including financial and human resource needs, leads configuration of security solutions
- Expert knowledge and experience in Information Security with regards to concepts, methodologies, technologies and products
- Practical experience in IT Security area in large enterprise
- Security Certifications; CISM, CEH, CISSP will be an asset
- Written documentation and formulation skills
- Demonstration, visualization, presentation and teaching skills
- Advance project management skills
- IT Technology or Business Management, Engineering Diploma or MBA
- At least 3 years of applicable working experience
- 14th month (1 month salary)
- VL & SL – 24 days, convertible to cash
- Birthday Leave
- Performance Bonus – equivalent to 1 month salary (at 100% KPI attainment)
- Monthly Rice Allowance
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Mobile Plan provided – currently iPhone 12
- Christmas Gift
- HMO for all qualified dependents
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Business Travel to HQ (Europe) and other subsidiaries if needed – Pacific, North America etc.