Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
The recruitment team leader will be responsible for guiding a team, dedicated to the management of the end-to-end recruitment activity. This will include the ownership of facilitation of all recruitment activity.
- Perform full cycle recruiting activities to meet the direct hiring requirements of the company's local division in the Philippines
Partner with Company Owners/Lead Developers, to understand their business and recruiting needs and establish effective recruiting strategies.
- Build relationships with both executive level and managers/leads/clients and support their hiring needs.
- Create effective job postings with collaboration of company owners/lead developers.
- Utilize various recruiting sources to identify candidates, such as: internet sites and job boards (LinkedIn, Jobstreet, etc), professional associations, networking, and passive candidate recruiting strategies.
- Interview candidates using competency based behavioral interview techniques to ensure candidates match all specifications of the position including organizational and job fit.
- Prepare candidate summary highlighting the relevant experience and qualifications and refer short-listed candidates to hiring managers; make recommendations regarding hiring of candidates and participate in all stages of the selection process. (scheduling interviews, reference checks and extending employment offers).
- Draft and endorse to HR the employment offers.
- Produce weekly recruiting reports and monthly applicant flow reports
- Help implement, optimize and maintain our ATS to ensure useful metrics and analytics.
- Provides advice as to recruitment related issues
- Prepares recruitment reports and corresponding analysis
- Drive or participate in key decision making related to staffing and escalations
- Provide guidance and direction to members of talent acquisition team through monitoring of key performance delivery
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with Team Lead experience of 2-3 years.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Eastwood.
- Knowledgeable of KPI and staff performance monitoring and improvement.
- Have a track record of success in identifying top talent by quickly identifying their core competencies and cultural fit, on the phone and in-person
- Have excellent hunting skills and creative ideas to source passive candidates via LinkedIn, Jobstreet, Monster.com and other talent platforms.
- Can manage a requirement load of 10-20 positions doing full cycle recruiting from intake to offer.
- Have experience quickly building talent pipelines for multiple job requisitions.
- Self-driven. Should be able to operate with minimum instructions. The ability to maneuver through ambiguity with the flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing priorities.
- High level of proficiency with technology tools such as applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other sourcing and assessment tools.
- Attention to detail, organized and operation adherence.
- Highly analytical.
- Has sense of urgency and accountability.
- Has his/her own database of candidates.
- Monday to Friday; 9pm-6am Manila Time; Possible schedule adjustment during meetings and other operational requests.
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.