Our client is looking for multiple IT Infrastructure Service Managers experienced consultants to join a high-growth organization with working-from-home capabilities.
This is a long-term day rate contract with a view of being extended or becoming permanent for the right candidate.
Role: IT Infrastructure Service Managers
Experience and Knowledge required
- IT Infrastructure Service Management experience and associated service models
- Experience in CMMI based process improvement models, experience delivering Lean/Six sigma projects.
- Practitioner level understanding of ITIL and working knowledge of service management platforms.
- Experience working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships and influence across teams.
- Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within and with other teams (including partners) to deliver outcomes
- Demonstrate a resilient approach to working, asking tough questions to identify root cause.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that shows flexibility, resiliency, self-awareness, and ability to support other team members.
- Working knowledge of EUC operations including Remote support and Deskside support
- Experience in Stakeholder management and Conflict resolution
- Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct ongoing reviews on service health and ITIL/service management practices – across service transition, delivery, and transformation.
- Point of Contact for escalated IT Incidents and update Client on ETA /Resolution/Workaround.
- Point of Contact for IT Teams and Vendors at across geographies
- Point of Contact for future Infrastructure Enhancement and requirement gathering.
- Coordinate with IT teams at different client Sites for Incident resolution and Project Implementations
- Manage IT Service Delivery at onshore Locations
- Coordinate with Offshore IT Team for coherence with Business requirements.
- Proactively manage service levels, with primary focus on prevention of failures and swift corrective actions when necessary.
- Responsible for effective management of the Daily, Weekly and Monthly Service Review processes.
- Enables Service Reporting and Governance Reviews.
- Responsible for Service Performance Management. Develop and manage corrective action plans with Service functions and Partner groups
- Drive Continual service improvement processes, tracking anticipated value and benefits.
- Monitor KPI for Incident, Problem and Change Management and provide Client feedback to Offshore Team.
- Work with PMO on short/long term IT Project implementations
- Work with Delivery SPOCs and client Business users on IT requirements
- Coordination with 3rd party vendor / contractors on IT System upgrade/break fix /new installations
- Vendor Contract and License Management
- Implement Service improvement and Transformation initiatives
Mohammed (James) Fakrudeen
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist