Globalization Partners’ automated, AI-enabled global employment platform, designed by our technical teams and powered by our worldwide HR experts, enables our customers to hire, onboard, and manage the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world.
As the global employment technology leader, we simplify global business by allowing companies to grow to new countries and test new markets compliantly, without the hassle of setting up branch offices or subsidiaries.
With diverse teams all around the world, our people are the heartbeat of the company and the reason why Globalization Partners is a fun and inclusive place to work. We encourage and support personal growth and career development, trust our team members with the autonomy to do their best work, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
Did we mention you can experience all of this while working remotely? As a remote-first employer, we value your experience and skills more than where you are located. Join our collaborative work environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing!
What you’ll do:
- Manage internal IT systems from network, end user devices, printers, cloud services and software in a cloud-first environment and distributed workforce.
- Resolves support issues and requests (network, Wi-Fi, internet connectivity, Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online, end user devices).
- Configures devices and manages user accounts across multiple services (Microsoft 365/Azure).
- Manages, amends, augments O365 environment (email / SharePoint information repositories & workflow)
- Utilize RMM software to work with users to resolve hardware/software issues as they arise.
- Deploy, support, troubleshoot conference room technology (video, audio, screen sharing platform(s), recordings, webinars, etc.) if applicable.
- Add/Move/Change users across GP’s cloud-based enterprise application environment.
- Work with IT management to ensure proper service records, inventory management, deploy/sunset of corporate and end user technology solutions.
- Assist in deployment of training materials.
- Conduct end user training on IT solutions where necessary/appropriate.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 Professional end user compute platform (OS installation, patching, backup/restore, troubleshooting, software installation, integration with computing peripherals such as video conferencing hardware, audio/video recording systems, webcams, and other peripherals).
- Strong knowledge of Apple Macintosh operating systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory concepts and practice.
- Knowledge of DNS/DHCP/IPv4, and other network connectivity protocols.
- Knowledge of endpoint security systems for Windows/Mac OS (vendor could vary).
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365 cloud-based management consoles (Exchange, SharePoint, Office apps and other cloud-based SaaS management solutions from Microsoft as needed) and Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with Mobile Device Management solutions (Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Intune and Jamf)
- Knowledge of agent-based remote management/automation technologies (ConnectWise, SolarWinds, or other vendors as needed/purchased).
- Familiarity with RingCentral UCS platform.
- Familiarity with Zoom Video Conferencing System.
- Familiarity with Slack software.
- Strong attention to detail, record-keeping skills, organizational skills.
- Highly professional demeanor, experience working with worldwide staff in various countries/cultures, ability to think creatively to solve problems.
- Ability to work off hours occasionally as needed.
- Associates Degree or equivalent, demonstrating competencies or study in IT services and support.
- At least 2 years of experience working in an information technology department.
- Prior work with PC hardware deployment from out-of-box experience to active directory join, to software installation and end user acceptance.
- At least 1 year working with cloud platform (Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure).
- At least 1 year of experience working with video conferencing solutions (Zoom, Teams, Webex, etc.)
- Effective communicator, observant, self-starter, methodical
- Experience with automation software.
- Experience with PowerShell.
- Experience with Jira/Confluence (Atlassian).
- Industry certifications (COMPTIA A+, etc).
- Microsoft Certifications.
- Other networking or vendor specific certifications.
About Globalization Partners
Hire anyone, anywhere, quickly and easily.
Globalization Partners AI- driven, automated, fully compliant global Employer of Record platform technology is transforming how companies hire talent around the globe. Our industry-leading proprietary technology simplifies onboarding and managing employees anywhere in the world.
With easy-to-use dashboards and a mobile-ready payroll authorization system, our customers can safely and securely access crucial HR documents and authorize and approve global payroll faster than ever.
Globalization Partners: Breaking Down Barriers for Everyone, Everywhere