Lennor Metier is hiring for an iOS Developer (Mid to Senior) to join a trusted technology company.
What To Expect From The Role
- Build and design next-generation mobile applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with the design team, technical team, and engineers to define new features.
- Do unit testing of the code for reusability, reliability, and durability.
- Take feedbacks for the performance of the application and make improvements accordingly.
- Identify bugs in the application and insure fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Be updated with the latest technologies and make use of it to acquire maximum efficiency.
- Ensure that the design and performance of the app adhere to the quality standards of the organization.
- Design and implement application updates over a period of time.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of experience building iOS applications
- Experience in iOS SDK
- Experience of working with iOS frameworks (such as Core Animation, Core graphics, etc), third-party libraries, and APIs.
- Familiar with RxSwift and new technologies for iOS
- Familiar with Model-view-view model (MVVM), or Object Oriented Design
Location: Eastwood, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Shift: Day/Mid Shift
Salary: 80,000 - 120,000
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!