Lennor Metier is hiring an Investment Operations Analyst to join a leading company for financial institutions, offering an array of advisory services.
What To Expect From The Role
- Responsible for supporting the investment accounting, clearing, and reporting operations. These functions include maintenance of the investment accounting system, communication with clients and brokers about trades, and compiling various investment reports
- Assist in month-end close including updating the investment accounting system with new data and quality-checking the results
- Produce monthly investment reports and extracts for clients
- Reconciling new client investment portfolios
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly call reports
- Provide backup and assist in processing trades
- Identify pair-offs and trade assignments for the mortgage pipeline hedging line of business
- Provide backup and assist in the monitoring and verifying margin calls for clients
- Assist in preparation of reporting for managed mutual funds
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- 2 to 5 years in an operational or investment accounting role with a financial institution, investment advisor, or hedge fund
- Understanding of basic investment accounting concepts
- Understanding of security clearing processes and rules
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points
- being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Using mathematics to solve problems
- Identifying simple problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Must be precise, thorough and detail-oriented
- Ability to recognize issues and to recommend changes to processes and approaches to improve efficiency
- Solid interpersonal, teamwork, and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- The role is on an initial 1 yr. service contract, subject to renewal
- Candidates should have their own laptop/desktop with updated OS
Setup: Remote (Work From Home)
Shift: must be willing to work on a night shift
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!