- Remote Work (Laptops will be provided)
- Paid trainings and certifications
- Paid leaves upon hire
- Fun and innovative culture - we love getting things done while also having fun!
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Sprout's Integrated Marketing Director bears the end-to-end responsibility of the top and mid-funnel; from marketing vision down to the functional pillars. This is the leader who ensures that Sprout is reaching its business goals by connecting with its target market and converting them to opportunities. Their top areas of focus are demand generation and helping sales.
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for Sprout
- Oversee and grow the marketing department (both through internal and external stakeholders), consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales
- Hold regular meetings to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above standard
- Drive the changing priorities of the department and make sure the teams' KPIs and tasks are aligned towards those
- Inspire the value of leadership and effort vs. value within the whole team
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experienced in leading and managing a marketing team
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with demand / lead generation
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
Powered by JazzHR