Genashtim is currently looking for a competent individual who will perform the role of INSTRUCTIONAL CORPORATE E-LEARNING COURSE DESIGNER.
In this position, the INSTRUCTIONAL CORPORATE E-LEARNING COURSE DESIGNER will:
1) Plans, designs instructional design projects and manages overall projects to ensure a global standard training experience that directly impacts learner's success in a corporate environment.
2) Promote collaboration, partnership and relationships among the project teams and stakeholders in a design project.
3) Consults, analyzes, and develops highly engaging and interactive learning & development solutions.
4) Applies basic to advanced adult learning theories into practical application.
5) Develops comprehensive measurement strategies for all learning solutions to demonstrate business impact and effectiveness.
6) Effectively communicates in visual, oral, and written form from concept, storyboard design and impactful learning closure and design learning that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners, including the demonstrated understanding of cultural & learners' differences that may apply.
As an Instructional Corporate eLearning Course Designer, you will need to have the following qualifications:
1) Experience in designing, developing, and delivering emerging learning solutions including game-based learning, video, micro-learning, simulations, and immersive scenarios requiring multiple branching elements, preferred.
2) Basic proficiency background on corporate/ business industry standard design and authoring software (Adobe Creative Suite, Storyline, Captivate, Moodle and Articulate360 )
3) Good background on project management skills to achieve design target timelines.
4) Strong oral and written English communications skills with a creative eye for details.
Applicants who are classified as persons with disabilities, whether physical or mental (PWDs), members of the LGBTQ+, refugee, senior citizens, retirees and other members of the minority communities will be preferred but will not be required.
For this position to be able to work 100% remotely, mandatory PC specifications must be adhered for your application to be fully processed. Genashtim may require you to submit these proofs of specifications and Genashtim reserves the right to conduct audit prior onboarding.
o Stable wired internet connection with a minimum of 5mbps for download speed & 3mbps upload, with a ping of not higher than 80ms.
o Properly functioning PC (laptop/desktop) Minimum specifications of: o Processor comparable to Intel® i5 or higher; o 8GB of RAM; o 500GB SSD/ HDD or higher
o Data enabled smart phone with minimum specifications of: o Android 5 or IOS 9; o Ability to install WhatsApp instant messaging application; o Mobile data and power back-up is a must;
o Minimum software requirements that may be installed to either or both to PC and/or smart phone include:
o Licensed Windows® 10 64bit operating system; o Licensed Microsoft® Office 2013 or higher with PowerPoint, Excel and Word (cloud/online or hard disk-based installation);
o MS Teams or Instant Messaging (IM) applications such as: WhatsApp, Vibr, Line, Skype or any other designated IM tools;
o People with Disabilities (PWD) assisted applications should be duly licensed.
If you have what it takes to take on this exciting and challenging career opportunity, apply now.
We may assign candidates to different functions and jobs based on candidate profile, other available and future openings, and business needs, to maximize their application.
By applying to this career opportunity, you hereby authorize Genashtim, its authorized third parties, and its/their officers, team members, and third party service providers, to hold, use, and otherwise process your data in connection with your job application.
Founded in 2004, Genashtim is a for-profit social enterprise. By leveraging technology and the internet, we have forged a virtual employment ecosystem that enables members of the marginalized communities, may it be persons with disabilities (physical and mental), LGBTQ+, refugees, senior citizens, minorities and other underserved communities, to collaborate & build a world-class organization, delivering remote back end support and digital learning services globally.
Currently, more than 80% of Genashtim’s team members are represented by various individuals of the marginalized communities, from all over the world, including Asia and the Pacific, Europe, Americas and the Caribbean, working from the safety, comfort and convenience of their homes. We are proud to say that our Management team is 100% represented by such communities. As an organization purely operating on a 100% remote work environment, with no physical office space anywhere, we take pride in ensuring we support our team members integrate their work/life choices, while ensuring a productive and efficient workforce effectively serving our clients.
For what we do, we have received recognition from many international organizations like the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP), the Young Presidents Organization (YPO), ESCAP- SASAKAWA, Zero ESSL Foundation in Europe (Project Zero), Brands for Good Asia, The Nippon Foundation, The International Council for Education of the Visually Impaired, The Asia Pacific Development Centre on Disability etc.
Since becoming the 2nd B Corp company in Southeast Asia in 2015, Genashtim has made to the ranks of Best-for-the-World among B Corps for 4 consecutive years. B Corp is an international certification for companies meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency and legal accountability.
Since 2008, Genashtim has been an authorized representative and partner of eCornell, and today we are the only such partner outside North America. eCornell is the professional executive education arm of Cornell University USA. In recent years, we have been developing our own brands from recruitment and IT support services, learning digitalization offerings and language coaching.
Genashtim is proud to embrace and celebrate Diversity and Inclusion. We thrive because of our differences. We win because of our accomplishments and merits. Our team members honor this responsibility in fulfilling Genashtim’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. Genashtim does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor and other basis protected by law. We provide reasonable accommodation and accessibility tools to qualified candidates who have protected disabilities.
For more information about Genashtim, please visit our website at www.genashtim.com.
We are Genashtim. Empowering people, enabling business.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to Php39,000.00 per month